Palm oil dry fractionation
The DOING palm oil dry fractionation process is designed to separate palm oil into two fractions, Olein and Stearin, without the addition of chemicals or solvents. Same palm oil fractionation plant can be used for producing super olein and palm mid fraction of varying cloud point and melting point.
The process of palm oil fractionation includes :
• Preheating the feed stock to give a homogenous mass with nil solids.
• Crystallisation under preset controlled conditions of temperature & agitation to form stable, uniform sized filterable crystals.
• Filtering on membrane press filter (or Rotary Drum Vacuum filter) to separate the solid/liquid fractions.
Main Features & Advantages of palm oil Dry Fractionation
• Combines all operations, and monitors from a fully automated centralized control station.
• Easy to operate, requires minimum supervision.
• Good flexibility. Wide range of process applications possible.
• Feedstock can be crude, semi refined or fully refined palm oil.
• Suitable for both single or double fractionation.
• Minimum operating costs.
- Low utility consumption
- Low maintenance costs
- No oil losses
- No pollution problem
• Product quality.
- Good crystallization repeatability, yielding consistent product quality
- High olein yields
- Low olein cloud point, with improved cold stability, Cloud point as low as 2 °C with iodine value of
65.0 can be obtained
Palm oil dry fractionation workshop
Leave A Message
If you want to know more information about Palm oil dry fractionation. pls kindly leave your phone number, We will back to you ASAP once we got your message.
Palm oil refinery
palm oil mill plant projects
Palm Oil Extraction FAQ
- How to start a palm oil milling and processing plant?
- How to start a palm oil processing business in nigeria?
- How to produce refined vegetable oil from palm kernel oil?
- What are the steps in palm oil production?
- Three most frequently asked questions about palm oil production
- What is the price of palm oil refining machine?
- What should we consider when buying palm oil refining machine?
- How to separate palm kernel and shell mixture efficiently?
Leave a message