How to process palm kernel?
Firstly, the wet fiber and wet nut enter the cake breaker conveyor to be cracked, and mostly of the fiber should be separated by pneumatic fiber depericarper System.The palm nut, little fiber and big impurity will be further separated by the polishing drum. The separated palm nut should be sent to palm nut hopper through the pneumatic nut transport system, and then adopt the ripple mill to crack the palm nut, after cracking , most of the palm shell and palm kernel will be separated by cracked mixture separating system, and the of mixture of kernel & shell enter to the special clay bath separating system to separate them, after this processing , we could get pure kernel(The shell content in kernel <6%),which should be conveyed to the kernel silo to dry. After dried moisture as 7%, the kernel will be conveyed to kernel storage bin for storage; Usually the dry kernel’s capacity ratio is 4% . So palm kernel should be collected until enough quantity, and then be sent to the palm kernel oil mill; For the separated palm shell, palm shell should be conveyed to shell temporary bin as the spare boiler fuel.
Leave A Message
If you want to know more information about How to process palm kernel?. pls kindly leave your phone number, We will back to you ASAP once we got your message.
Palm Oil Extraction FAQ
- How to start a palm oil milling and processing plant?
- How to start a palm oil processing business in nigeria?
- How to produce refined vegetable oil from palm kernel oil?
- What are the steps in palm oil production?
- Difference between continuous palm oil refining machine and batch type palm oil refining machine
- How many liters of refined palm oil can we get from 1 ton of crude palm oil?
- What factors affect palm oil fractionation effect?
- Application of steam boiler in palm oil mill
Leave a message