What is the optimum size for starting a palm oil processing plant in Nigeria?
To start a palm oil processing plant in Nigeria, it is necessary for you to learn about the local oil palm plantation and palm oil processing industry development situation, and then to choose the suitable size of palm oil processing plant. After inspecting the local palm oil processing industry in Nigeria, Henan Glory Company specially researched and designed the 1-5 tons per hour small scale palm oil processing plant, which is considered to be the optimum size for starting a palm oil processing plant in Nigeria.
Why 1-5 tons per hour small scale palm oil processing plant is considered to be the optimum size for starting a palm oil processing plant in Nigeria?
1. Compared to other countries, Nigerian palm oil processing industry develops relatively slow and less automatic
80% of Nigerian palm production comes from scattered smallholder farmers whose most of the palm trees are in a semi-wild state, relying on manual picking and processing, so the productivity of each step is low. If investing a large scale palm oil processing plant in Nigeria, the oil palm production will not be able to fulfil the requirement of processing.
Traditonal palm oil processing
2. The attention and investment of Nigerian government is not enough, so the overall economic development of palm oil processing industry is limited
In the past, the Nigerian government did not pay enough attention and investment to the palm industry. If Nigeria wants to realize the leap-forward development of the palm industry, it is not enough to simply rely on the simple subsidies and relief implemented by the government for small farmers. Only with the strong support of the government and the enhancement of various subsidies will the entire industry become more scalable.
Moreover, judging from the order data of our company, most Nigerian customers' budget is not very enough. They are willing to choose single palm oil press machine or small palm oil production line, which can help them to improve the production efficiency of palm oil processing.
Therefore, various reasons indicate that small scale 1-5 tons per hour DOING palm oil processing plant is the optimum size in Nigeria for who wants to start palm oil processing business in Nigeria.
What equipment are there in small scale 1-5 tons per hour palm oil processing plant?
The main equipment included in small scale 1-5 tons per hour palm oil processing plant is sterilizer, thresher, digester, palm oil presser, vibrating screen sieve, oil clarification tank, vacuum drying system and oil storage tank. The following is the 3D animation of our 1-5 tons per hour palm oil processing plant. You can watch it to learn about these equipment.
The working process of 1-5 tons per hour palm oil processing plant:
1. Put the fresh palm fruit bunches in the fruit cage, and put the fruit cage in the sterilization tank with a row crane for sterilization.
2. The sterilized palm fruit bunches are de-fruited in a drum type thresher to realize fruit drop through physical collision. The obtained palm fruit is transported by auger and bucket elevator into the digesting tank for digesting.
3. Digesting the fruit is to better squeeze out the oil. Part of the oil produced during the digesting process will be transported to the temporary storage tank.
4. Press the digested palm fruit in the palm oil presser. After processing, you will get crude palm oil and mixture of fiber and nut.
5. Filter the crude palm oil. The vibrating screen filters coarse fibers, the clarifier filters heavy impurities and sediment, and the plate filter filters fine fibers to absorb water.
6. The vacuum drying system separates oil and water, and the waste water can be used for crude oil storage.
7. The obtained crude oil is stored in oil storage tanks for temporary storage.
The small scale 1-5 tons per hour palm oil processing plant is one of our hot sale production line in African market. If you want to start a palm oil processing plant in Nigeria, you can contact us for more information. Our engineers and sales are all with much experience and can help you.
Leave A Message
If you want to know more information about What is the optimum size for starting a palm oil processing plant in Nigeria?. pls kindly leave your phone number, We will back to you ASAP once we got your message.