why to sterilize palm fruit?
Palm fruit sterilization station is a major station in palm oil mill. Palm fruit sterilization station utilizes high temperature (145℃, 90-120min) to cook palm bunches. Palm fruit can easily separate from palm bunches and become soft. Because of the increasing humidity of palm fruit, crude palm oil can be easily extracted from fruit. Palm kernel can much easy separate from kernel shell, preventing enzymatic decomposition, and avoid elevated levels of free fatty acids.
Palm fruit sterilization machine produced by Henan Doing Machinery
Usage of palm fruit sterilization machine:
Palm fruits cooking pot ( sterilization tank), mainly used for cook and sterilize the palm fresh fruits or bunches, soft the fruits, so that fruits are easy to remove off from the bunches. And soft fruits and high temperature is good to press oil. Sterilization facilitates the storage of crude oil and to improve the quality of crude oil.
Various type palm fruit sterilization machine
The advantage of Palm fruit sterilization machine:
(1) High oil yield
(2)Improving the quality of the palm oil
(3) to reduce the damage to the subsequent machine
(4)Completely sterilization, fruits soft performance is good;
(5) Palm fruit sterilization machine could bear the pressure. Cook time is short.
Sterilizers can be divided into two types,one is horizontal sterilizer,the other is vertical sterilizer. (Recommend reading: Horizontal sterilizer, vertical sterilizer and tilting sterilizer )
Leave A Message
If you want to know more information about why to sterilize palm fruit?. pls kindly leave your phone number, We will back to you ASAP once we got your message.
- How to start a palm oil milling and processing plant?
- How to start a palm oil processing business in nigeria?
- How to produce refined vegetable oil from palm kernel oil?
- What are the steps in palm oil production?
- What machines are used in palm kernel oil extraction process?
- Palm oil refining technology
- Palm oil processing technology pdf
- Products of palm oil extraction and refining
Leave a message