Why is palm oil important?
Palm oil accounts for 35% of the world's vegetable oil market .Palm oil harvested all year round, oil palm trees produce on average 10 tonnes of fruit per hectare far more than soya bean, rapeseed and sunflower seed.This means oil palm requires 10 times less land than the other three major oil producing crops, soya bean, rapeseed and sunflower seed . In addition to the 3.74 tonnes of palm oil per hectare, 0.4 tonnes of palm kernel oil and 0.4 tonnes of palm kernel expeller / cake are also produced from the fresh fruit bunches or FFB.
Leave A Message
If you want to know more information about Why is palm oil important?. pls kindly leave your phone number, We will back to you ASAP once we got your message.
Palm Oil Extraction FAQ
- How to start a palm oil milling and processing plant?
- How to start a palm oil processing business in nigeria?
- How to produce refined vegetable oil from palm kernel oil?
- What are the steps in palm oil production?
- What machines are used in palm kernel oil extraction process?
- Palm oil refining technology
- Palm oil processing technology pdf
- Products of palm oil extraction and refining
Leave a message