Why is palm oil important?
Palm oil accounts for 35% of the world's vegetable oil market .Palm oil harvested all year round, oil palm trees produce on average 10 tonnes of fruit per hectare far more than soya bean, rapeseed and sunflower seed.This means oil palm requires 10 times less land than the other three major oil producing crops, soya bean, rapeseed and sunflower seed . In addition to the 3.74 tonnes of palm oil per hectare, 0.4 tonnes of palm kernel oil and 0.4 tonnes of palm kernel expeller / cake are also produced from the fresh fruit bunches or FFB.
Leave A Message About Why is palm oil important?
- Palm oil mill process
- Palm kernel oil expeller machinery
- Small scale palm oil refining plant
- Palm kernel cracking and separating machine in Nigeria
- Palm oil processing line
- 3tph palm oil processing machinery
- 2tpd palm kernel oil refining machine
- PKO processing machine
- 30-500tpd palm oil refining machine
- Crude palm oil refining process
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant will exported to Harcourt Port,in Nigeria
- We will attend Nigeria International Agro Chemicals & Agro Equipments Expo
- Small scale mustard oil processing equipment will shipped to Bangladesh
- Seminar of energy saving technology in palm oil production
- Application of 3-D design in oils & fats engineering
Leave a message