How is palm oil used in food industry?
Palm oil widely used in food industry
Palm oil is widely used in food industry.
Palm oil is extracted from the fruit of palm trees, and refined.
RBD Palm Olein is obtained from fractionating RBD Palm Oil to separate liquid parts (olein) from solid parts (Stearin). RBD Palm Olein is a clear yellow liquid at room temperature with no contamination (eg: oxidation). RBD Palm Olein is used as frying oil for food industries, such as snack food manufacturing and fast food manufacturing. It is also used as raw materials for such other products like Margarines and Shortenings
Leave A Message
If you want to know more information about How is palm oil used in food industry?. pls kindly leave your phone number, We will back to you ASAP once we got your message.
Palm Oil Extraction FAQ
- How to start a palm oil milling and processing plant?
- How to start a palm oil processing business in nigeria?
- How to produce refined vegetable oil from palm kernel oil?
- What are the steps in palm oil production?
- What machines are used in palm kernel oil extraction process?
- Palm oil refining technology
- Palm oil processing technology pdf
- Products of palm oil extraction and refining
Leave a message