How is palm oil used in food industry?
Palm oil widely used in food industry
Palm oil is widely used in food industry.
Palm oil is extracted from the fruit of palm trees, and refined.
RBD Palm Olein is obtained from fractionating RBD Palm Oil to separate liquid parts (olein) from solid parts (Stearin). RBD Palm Olein is a clear yellow liquid at room temperature with no contamination (eg: oxidation). RBD Palm Olein is used as frying oil for food industries, such as snack food manufacturing and fast food manufacturing. It is also used as raw materials for such other products like Margarines and Shortenings
Leave A Message About How is palm oil used in food industry?
- Palm oil mill process
- Palm kernel oil expeller machinery
- Small scale palm oil refining plant
- Palm kernel cracking and separating machine in Nigeria
- Palm oil processing line
- 3tph palm oil processing machinery
- 2tpd palm kernel oil refining machine
- PKO processing machine
- 30-500tpd palm oil refining machine
- Crude palm oil refining process
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant will exported to Harcourt Port,in Nigeria
- We will attend Nigeria International Agro Chemicals & Agro Equipments Expo
- Small scale mustard oil processing equipment will shipped to Bangladesh
- Seminar of energy saving technology in palm oil production
- Application of 3-D design in oils & fats engineering
Leave a message