How is palm oil used in food industry?
Palm oil widely used in food industry
Palm oil is widely used in food industry.
Palm oil is extracted from the fruit of palm trees, and refined.
RBD Palm Olein is obtained from fractionating RBD Palm Oil to separate liquid parts (olein) from solid parts (Stearin). RBD Palm Olein is a clear yellow liquid at room temperature with no contamination (eg: oxidation). RBD Palm Olein is used as frying oil for food industries, such as snack food manufacturing and fast food manufacturing. It is also used as raw materials for such other products like Margarines and Shortenings
Leave A Message About How is palm oil used in food industry?
- Palm kernel oil expeller machinery
- Palm oil mill process
- Palm oil processing line
- 3tph palm oil processing machinery
- Small scale palm oil refining plant
- Palm kernel cracking and separating machine in Nigeria
- 2tpd palm kernel oil refining machine
- PKO processing machine
- 30-500tpd palm oil refining machine
- Crude palm oil refining process
- 300-500kg/h palm oil press machine delivered to Gabon West Africa
- Malaysia customers visit Henan Doing Company for small scale palm oil press production machine
- 15tph palm oil extraction machine will be shipped to Mexico
- Edible oil filling machine will be shipped to Uzbekistan
- Henan Doing Machinery will attend China Commodities Expo-Nigeria 2018
Leave a message