How many tons palm kernels are needed to produce 1 ton palm kernel oil?
Palm kernel is a high oil content crop, most palm kernels have an oil content between 50-55%. In general, in order to produce 1 ton of palm kernel oil, you need to process around 2.1-2.4tons palm kernels.
Oil palm can produce two kind of oils - palm oil extracted from fresh fruit and palm kernel oil obtained from the nuts.
How many tons palm kernels are need to produce 1 ton palm kernel oil? It will be decided by the oil content rate of the palm kernle, the oil residue rate in the cake after pressing, palm kernel oil processing process and the palm kernel oil extarction machine configuration.
Palm kernel is a high oil content crop and palm kernel oil is very popular in most countries, so it is very profitable to start palm kernel oil processing.
Small scale palm kernel oil processing machine
We Henan Doing Company can supply the palm kernel oil processing machine with good quality and lower oil residue rate, which is around 7-8%, means you can get more oil output after pressing. If you want to have a deep understanding to palm kernel oil processing business, please leave your requirements or contact us directly.
Leave A Message
If you want to know more information about How many tons palm kernels are needed to produce 1 ton palm kernel oil?. pls kindly leave your phone number, We will back to you ASAP once we got your message.
- How to start a palm oil milling and processing plant?
- How to start a palm oil processing business in nigeria?
- How to produce refined vegetable oil from palm kernel oil?
- What are the steps in palm oil production?
- Why is palm oil refined? What is the purpose of palm oil refining?
- Is there a way that I can calculate the capacity of palm oil mill that I need for my oil palm plantations?
- What is the difference between a batch refinery, semi-continuous refinery, and continuous refinery?
- How to refine palm kernel oil? How to purify palm kernel oil?
Leave a message