sustainably produced palm oil
In response to the urgent and pressing global call for sustainably produced palm oil, the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) was formed in 2004 with the objective of promoting the growth and use of sustainable oil palm products through credible global standards and engagement of stakeholders.
In 2008 the first grower/producer received certification against the RSPO principles and criteria.
Other sustainable palm oil standards have emerged on the back of the RSPO including ISCC, Rainforest Alliance Certified, MSPO and ISPO.
The RSPO's vision is now 'To transform markets to make sustainable palm oil the norm'.
The RSPO's mission
To advance the production, procurement, finance and use of sustainable palm oil products.
To develop, implement, verify, assure and periodically review credible global standards for the entire supply chain of sustainable palm oil.
To monitor and evaluate the economic, environmental and social impacts of the uptake of sustainable palm oil in the market
To engage and commit all stakeholders throughout the supply chain, including governments and consumers.
Leave A Message About sustainably produced palm oil
- Palm oil mill process
- Palm kernel oil expeller machinery
- Small scale palm oil refining plant
- Palm kernel cracking and separating machine in Nigeria
- Palm oil processing line
- 3tph palm oil processing machinery
- 2tpd palm kernel oil refining machine
- PKO processing machine
- 30-500tpd palm oil refining machine
- Crude palm oil refining process
Palm Oil Extraction FAQ
- How to start a palm oil milling and processing plant?
- How to start a palm oil processing business in nigeria?
- How to produce refined vegetable oil from palm kernel oil?
- What are the steps in palm oil production?
- Processing steps of produce palm oil
- Process flow diagram of palm oil mill plant
- Refining into refined,bleached and deodorised rbd palm oil
- How to make palm kernel oil at home?
Leave a message