Current palm oil industry _ current palm oil production
In the past thirty years, palm oil has seen exponential growth in production. It is expected that annual palm oil consumption will increase from its current levels of 38 million tons to 63 million tons by 2015, and continue to 77 million tons by 2020.
Indonesia is the world’s largest producer of palm oil, but a growing number of countries are becoming viable competitors on the global palm oil market, including Malaysia, Colombia, Brazil, Nigeria, Liberia, Thailand, and Uganda.
This growth is driven not only by palm oil’s cost-effectiveness, but also its multiple applications in the development and production of a variety of fats and foods, such as baked goods, condensed and powdered milk, French fries, concentrated foods, and supplements in animal food.
Palm oil also reaches into non-edibles such as soaps, detergents, candles, cosmetics, glue, printing inks, lubricants for machinery, and biofuels. Because it is used in such a variety of products, industries that are heavily dependent on palm oil would be hard pressed to find a suitable, similarly high yield and cost-effective alternative.
palm oil production machine
Leave A Message About Current palm oil industry _ current palm oil production
- Palm oil mill process
- Palm kernel oil expeller machinery
- Small scale palm oil refining plant
- Palm kernel cracking and separating machine in Nigeria
- Palm oil processing line
- 3tph palm oil processing machinery
- 2tpd palm kernel oil refining machine
- PKO processing machine
- 30-500tpd palm oil refining machine
- Crude palm oil refining process
- How to start a palm oil milling and processing plant?
- How to start a palm oil processing business in nigeria?
- How to produce refined vegetable oil from palm kernel oil?
- What are the steps in palm oil production?
- Processing steps of produce palm oil
- Process flow diagram of palm oil mill plant
- Refining into refined,bleached and deodorised rbd palm oil
- How to make palm kernel oil at home?
Leave a message