Palm oil mill effluent treatment
Palm oil mill effluents
Palm oil mill effluent (POME) is generated mainly from oil extraction, washing and cleaning processes in the palm oil mill. POME cannot be discharged prior to specific treatment due to its acidic nature and very high biochemical oxygen demand (BOD).
To meet Palm Oil Mills' environmental & economic challenges, Henan Doing Company provides complete wastewater treatment solutions based on anaerobic technology:
Technical solutions that meet environmental requirements
In compliance with international environmental standards
Environmental friendly: zero waste disposal, no air pollution
Renewable energy production
Leave A Message About Palm oil mill effluent treatment
- Palm oil mill process
- Palm kernel oil expeller machinery
- Small scale palm oil refining plant
- Palm kernel cracking and separating machine in Nigeria
- Palm oil processing line
- 3tph palm oil processing machinery
- 2tpd palm kernel oil refining machine
- PKO processing machine
- 30-500tpd palm oil refining machine
- Crude palm oil refining process
Palm Oil Extraction FAQ
- How to start a palm oil milling and processing plant?
- How to start a palm oil processing business in nigeria?
- How to produce refined vegetable oil from palm kernel oil?
- What are the steps in palm oil production?
- Processing steps of produce palm oil
- Process flow diagram of palm oil mill plant
- Refining into refined,bleached and deodorised rbd palm oil
- How to make palm kernel oil at home?
Leave a message