What is palm kernel expeller?
Palm kernel expeller is a by-product of the crushing and expelling of oil from palm kernel.
Known for its balanced energy and protein, high fibre, good level of residual oil and high palmitic acid, it is widely used in compound feeds for adult ruminant livestock such as dairy cow, beef cow and sheep.As protein and fat are two important ingredients in animal feed, it is a common practice to combine these ingredients as profat content in the trade specifications of palm kernel expeller. palm kernel expeller has a fairly high oil content which can be construed as a good source of metabolised energy for feed uses. Almost untraceable aflatoxin can be contributed to low moisture content as a result of proper handling and storage conditions employed by the crusher. These are among the key elements of palm kernel expeller which makes it a crucial source of animal feed.
Known for its balanced energy and protein, high fibre, good level of residual oil and high palmitic acid, it is widely used in compound feeds for adult ruminant livestock such as dairy cow, beef cow and sheep.
Leave A Message
If you want to know more information about What is palm kernel expeller?. pls kindly leave your phone number, We will back to you ASAP once we got your message.
Palm Oil Extraction FAQ
- How to start a palm oil milling and processing plant?
- How to start a palm oil processing business in nigeria?
- How to produce refined vegetable oil from palm kernel oil?
- What are the steps in palm oil production?
- What machines are used in palm kernel oil extraction process?
- Palm oil refining technology
- Palm oil processing technology pdf
- Products of palm oil extraction and refining
Leave a message