What's hydrogenated palm kernel oil?
During the process of hydrogenation, the hydrogen is added to double bond in the carbon chain.
The process of hydrogenation means the conversion of liquid to a mix of liquid and solid fat, which is needed in shortenings nad margarine. The oxidative stability of the palm kernel oil is also improved. The disadvantage of the hydrogenation process is the formation of trans fatty acid. Palm kenel is one of the high-saturated fats, so only part of hydrogenation is demanded.
What's the main functions of the hydrogenated palm kernl oil?
The saturated fat in hydrogenated palm kernel oil contains lots of lauric acid, which elevates both good and bad cholesterol levels in the body. The main usage of hydrogenated palm kernel oil is margarine, shortenings, puff pastries, and for frying at high temperatures.
Hydrogenated palm kernel oil is often found in chocolate. It's also used in many production industrials, such as soap, candles, rubber, consmetics and so on.
Leave A Message About What's hydrogenated palm kernel oil?
- Palm kernel oil expeller machinery
- Small scale palm oil refining plant
- Palm oil mill process
- Palm kernel cracking and separating machine in Nigeria
- Palm oil processing line
- 3tph palm oil processing machinery
- 2tpd palm kernel oil refining machine
- PKO processing machine
- 30-500tpd palm oil refining machine
- Crude palm oil refining process
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant will exported to Harcourt Port,in Nigeria
- We will attend Nigeria International Agro Chemicals & Agro Equipments Expo
- Small scale mustard oil processing equipment will shipped to Bangladesh
- Seminar of energy saving technology in palm oil production
- Application of 3-D design in oils & fats engineering
Leave a message