What kinds products containing palm oil?
The vegetable oil industry has witnessed significant growth over the past few years on account of a growing population as well as the rising demand for alternative energy sources. Among the various types of vegetable oil, palm oil (including palm kernel) accounted for the largest share of the global production in 2007, followed by soybean and rapeseed oil. Of the available vegetable oils, palm oil is the most productive and has the lowest cost of production, thus accounting for the major share of the global vegetable oil output. In recent years, the rising health concerns have also accelerated the demand for palm oil, particularly in the developed markets.
products containing palm oilPalm oil use is broadly separated into food and non-food categories. The product is mainly used as cooking oil but is also increasingly being used in the preparation of other food articles. As a non-food ingredient, the product finds application in the production of cosmetics, toiletries, soaps and detergents.
products containing palm oil
Leave A Message About What kinds products containing palm oil?
- Palm kernel oil expeller machinery
- Small scale palm oil refining plant
- Palm oil mill process
- Palm kernel cracking and separating machine in Nigeria
- Palm oil processing line
- 3tph palm oil processing machinery
- 2tpd palm kernel oil refining machine
- PKO processing machine
- 30-500tpd palm oil refining machine
- Crude palm oil refining process
- 5tpd palm oil refinery and fractionation plant will exported to Harcourt Port,in Nigeria
- We will attend Nigeria International Agro Chemicals & Agro Equipments Expo
- Small scale mustard oil processing equipment will shipped to Bangladesh
- Seminar of energy saving technology in palm oil production
- Application of 3-D design in oils & fats engineering
Leave a message