What is the best method for adding citric acid and other antioxidants to palm oil and products during storage and transportation?
Citric acid and other anti-oxidants are best-added on-line at the cooling stage after deodorization i.e. at temperatures of 120ºC or lower. It is important to ensure complete dispersion and dissolution of antioxidants in the oil by the incorporation of a static mixer in the line. Citric acid is of course acidic, and therefore if it is not properly mixed, the build-up of localized concentrations could be detrimental to the tank coatings or to mild steel tank walls.
Leave A Message
If you want to know more information about What is the best method for adding citric acid and other antioxidants to palm oil and products during storage and transportation?. pls kindly leave your phone number, We will back to you ASAP once we got your message.
- How to start a palm oil milling and processing plant?
- How to start a palm oil processing business in nigeria?
- How to produce refined vegetable oil from palm kernel oil?
- What are the steps in palm oil production?
- What machines are used in palm kernel oil extraction process?
- Palm oil refining technology
- Palm oil processing technology pdf
- Products of palm oil extraction and refining
Leave a message